I answer these burning questions on Kim Fielding’s Interview Roulette:
1. What’s your favorite appliance?
2. What’s your perfect day, time-wise?
3. You’ve just met an alien from a planet where there’s no such thing as fiction writing. Explain to the alien why humans read made-up stories.
4. What’s one event in your life or on your travels that you wish you’d caught on film?
5. In your opinion, what should be the Seven Deadly Sins?
6. One of your characters has just been arrested and calls you to bail him out. Who is it and what did he get busted for?
7. What’s your theme song?
I also pimp Short Order, the last of the Foothills Pride books.